Terms & Conditions
1. Registration Policy:
All Basic courses must be registered and paid for a minimum of 1-week prior to the training session they wish to register for.
All Advanced Courses must be registered and paid a minimum 3-week – 4-week prior to the training session they wish to register for.
If one wishes to register for the training session less than the specified registration period; they may do so at their own responsibility. Each of our courses requires the candidate to be successful in the practical and written assessment to obtain certification. You must take a self-assessment of own preparedness to attend the training session to determine your eligibility.
Transfer of registration from other participant is possible as long as the participant notify the center within 48 hours.
3. Rescheduling Policy:
Rescheduling request initiated two weeks prior to a scheduled course is permitted. Any rescheduling request initiated after two weeks deadline but prior to one week will be permitted with a 100 AED re-schedule fee. No rescheduling request will be accepted prior to one week of the scheduled training.
4. Course Fee
Training fees can be paid at the point of booking via secure online payment process if you are located in the United Arab Emirates. Otherwise they can be paid by check or bank account transfer. In all cases, payment must be received prior to start of training. If you elect to pay the fees via secure online payment, all major credit and debit cards are accepted. A receipt will be sent to you by email from secure online payment confirming payment. Secure online payment will receive the information needed to verify and authorise your payment card and to process your order and is under strict legal and contractual obligations not to disclose this information to third parties. Please note that if you do not provide accurate details (including type of card and number) or if your credit card company does not authorise payment, your application will be deemed void. Safety First Medical Services will not accept any liability for costs incurred as a result of applications deemed void in this manner.
5. Payment Terms
Payment can be made through SFMS website or directly in SFMS office in cash or cheque or via bank transfer.
For regular client, there will be 7, 14 and 30 days payment terms against date of invoice may be agreed at the sole discretion of SFMS. Invoices will be issued upon receipt of a signed and stamped quotation booking form
Certificate and course card will not be issued until the course fees are paid in full.
Participant who didn’t attend or didn’t complete the course will not receive course completion card or certificate.
7. Candidate interested to become Instructor Candidate but was not seen as having potential by the current Faculty:
8.1 Candidates shall be shown the international body requirements to become instructor.
8.2 Reasons for non-selection whether related to the knowledge, skills or attitude must be shown clearly to the candidate.
8. Proven cheating during examination:
9.1 If found cheating during examination; the examination paper shall be removed from the participant or participants.
9.2 Participant shall be advised of the cheating and automatic incomplete grade for the course.
9.3 Department Head shall be notified for internal candidates and advised that participants shall not be accepted in future Life Support courses without paying for the course fee (applies to internal candidates)
9.4 Candidates shall not be accepted in future Life Support courses.
9. SFMS’s Right to vary terms.
Safety First Medical Services shall have the right to amend and revise the terms and conditions from time to time to meet the needs of the Company.
– Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
– United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
– Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
– If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
– The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
– We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED (or any other agreed currencies).
- Safety First Medical Services will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
- Multiple transactions may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
- Walk in participants will personally receive the certificate after course completion.
- Contracted clients will receive the certificate through identified client coordinators after fulfilling contract agreements by courier.
Delivery of Courses
- Video–based courses and shall be delivered into multiple sessions. The course is skill practice, testing and written exam with AHA Instructor available during the course sessions.
- SFMS shall provide and deliver courses to client staff or walk ins, using internationally recognized and accredited standards, using multi-media delivery, assisted by professionally qualified, experienced and competent trainers who shall utilize coaching and mentoring methods.
- All courses shall be conducted at the premises of SFMS or at the client premises.
- The booking for these courses is done by the client’s coordinators. Names, mobile numbers and email address should be submitted at least 2 weeks prior to the course.
- SFMS shall maintain a record of bookings and confirmations. Pre-course letter and books should be delivered to the client/walkins staff at least 2 weeks prior to the course.
- SFMS will provide training equipment/materials as required for the courses.
- Courses certificates will be issue to the administration of the client when the course is over or paid
Delivery of Supplies
- After placing the order it will be processed within 24 hours or 1-2 business days depending on the product availability. For a high volume of orders, delivery/shipment may be delayed by a few days. Please allow SFMS additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we (Safety First Medical Services) will contact you via email.
- For international deliveries shipping, times will vary from country to country. For a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days.
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
Refund & Cancelation - Courses
1. Cancellation by customer
Any refund request initiated two weeks prior to the scheduled course is eligible to receive refund of the total cost of the course minus the non-refundable balance of course manual. Cancellations initiated after the two week deadline are not eligible for refund.
2. Cancellation by Safety First Medical Services
- Safety First Medical Services reserves the right to cancel any training course due to insufficient enrollment by providing notice to you at least 7 calendar days prior to schedule commencement date. In the event of cancellation by SFMS, you may elect to receive a full refund of registration fees paid or credit toward alternative class(es).
Refund & Cancelation - Supplies
- Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment. You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies. If 7 days or more have passed from the date of purchase, we cannot offer you a refund or an exchange
- Cancellation of the order should be initiated by the client/customer within 24 hours after placing the order.
- Customer/Client can request for replacement of the product if the product received is damaged or defective.
- We can only accept on returns of the product that have not been tampered and still in original packaging and within 7 days. If 7 days or more have passed from the date of purchase, we cannot offer you an exchange.
- Upon delivery, all packages should be inspected by the costumer/client for visual signs of damage/defect. If the damage/defect is noted, the customer reserves the right to refuse the shipment.
- If upon return to SFMS damage is confirmed, a replacement will be shipped to the customer at no extra charge.
- Safety First Medical Services can only replace the items if the products are defective/damage.
- Note that Safety First Medical Services have the right to refuse the return if the product has been used or tampered with.