With our busy lives, getting everything you need from diet alone takes work. You can feel confident that your BN Caps are here to help support the nutritional wellbeing of Weight Loss Surgery patients with two easy-to-swallow tasteless capsules daily.
BN Caps are your long-term solution after the initial, post-surgical period of taking our BN Chews. BN Cal and BN Chocolate is the perfect partner product for BN Caps, which are calcium-free. The body cannot produce calcium on its own; taking a bariatric calcium supplement daily will prevent bones from becoming weak and brittle.
BN Caps formula uses the highest quality and most biologically available vitamins and minerals, providing you with the best safety and pureness bariatric multivitamin capsules.
BN Healthy manufactures and packs your vitamins in Australia and works closely with local surgeons and dietitians to continually enhance our range and ingredients.
BNCaps meet all major nutritional guidelines:
* Meets the recommended daily intakes as outlined in the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS) Guidelines
* Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) approved for safety and purity
* British Obesity and Metabolic Society Guidelines 2020
No soy, lactose or gluten. Bovine gelatin capsule.
Product contains soya bean products and phenylalanine.
Each capsule contains:
|Retinol acetate (Vitamin A 375 mcg RE)||442.7mcg|
|Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)||60mg|
|Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3 5001U)||12.5mcg|
|d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate (Vitamin E 15|U)||12.4mg|
Equiv. Thiamine (Vit B1)
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||5mg|
Eq. Pantothenic acid (Vit B5)
|Mecobalamin(Co-Methylcobalamin) (Vitamin B12)||300mcg|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochrolide)||1.3mg|
Equiv. folinic acid
|Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3)||25mg|
|Phytomenadione (Vitamin K1)||70mcg|
|Iron (as ferrous fumarate)||12mg|
|Magnesium (as heavy magnesium oxide)||52.5mg|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||75mcg|
|Copper (as cupric citrate Hemipentahydrate)||374mcg|
|Zinc (as zinc amino acid chelate)||7.5mg|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||15mcg|
|Manganese (as manganese amino acid chelate)||1mg|
|Chromium (as chromic chloride hexahydrate)||35mcg|
|Chromium (as chromium picolinate)||25mcg|
|Molybdenum (as molybdenum trioxide)||37.5mcg|
Directions & Usage
Take 2 BN Caps per day with meals, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
- The recommended daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 700 mcg retinol equivalent for women and 900 mcg retinol equivalents for men.
- If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant do not take Vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms of retinol equivalents Vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
- Contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- The product contains soy/soybean and phenylalanine.
- Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
- Store below 25 C.