Join our Growing Team
Write your next career chapter with Safety First!
Available Job Openings
Pharmacist in Charge (Main Warehouse)
Job Description and Responsibilities:
– Supervise receiving…, warehousing, picking/packing and dispatch, in order to meet healthcare customer requirements.
– Responsible for day to day operations to include operational work flow, scheduling, annual appraisals, regulatory compliance
– Responsible for handling delivery.
– Maintaining manual log register for free medical samples as per M.O.H. rules.
– Issuing samples/free goods to regulatory affairs or to some customers upon approval of sales manager.
– Reporting complaints related to pharmacovigilance issues or any batch recalled from the supplier.
– Checking store temperature & humidity chart as per M.O.H. requisition and keeping its track record.
– Updating important documents such as trade license, store license M.O.H & HAAD.
– Adhering to all MOH standards.
– Ensuring the drug store has valid pest control / waste management contract as per M.O.H./HAAD rules.
– Ensuring availability of fire extinguisher and Ensuring service happens twice per year and calibrating medical refrigerator per year.
– Supervision and getting work done of Receiving new vehicle delivery and arranging its refrigeration works and completing registration process.
– Receiving consignments and reporting if any variation found & it by cross checking.
– arranging orders and store as well.
– Keeping damaged stock/recalled goods in its shelves and reporting to the concerned departments.
– Valid MOH and HAAD license.
– Should be based in AUH or ready to relocate to AUH.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Delivering a wide variety of items
- Following delivery driving routes and time schedules
- Loading, unloading, preparing, inspecting and operating the delivery vehicle
We are looking for a responsible Delivery Driver to distribute products promptly to our customers. You will represent our company in a professional and cost-effective manner to increase our profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Deliver a wide variety of items to different addresses and through different routes
- Follow routes and time schedule
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate a delivery vehicle
- Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve clients’ complaints
- Collect payments
- Inform customers about new products and services
- Complete logs and reports
- Follow safety standards
- Proven working experience as a Delivery Driver
- Valid professional driver’s license
- Ability to operate forklifts and tractors in a variety of weather and traffic conditions
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good driving record with no traffic violations
- High school degree
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
· Possess a recognized DVM / Veterinary Science qualification (with attested bachelor’s).
· Not less than one year of experience.
· Excellent command of English is must. Arabic is an added advantage.
· Animal care & veterinarian product knowledge.
· Passionate about animal nutrition.
· Knowledge of exotics is an added advantage.
· Experience working in the industry (pharmaceutical or nutrition) in a sales or technical support role is highly regarded.
Job Types: Part Time
- Must be FLEXIBLE in working hours.
- Receive and assist patients as needed
- Type medical documents (e.g. physician dictations and patient charts)
- Maintain detailed patient and medical records
- Manage office communications (e.g. phone, correspondence)
- Schedule medical appointments
- Work with insurance companies to process claims
- Process invoices, bills and payments
- Ensure confidentiality of sensitive information
- Knowledge of medical terminology, regulations and medical office procedures; knowledge of medical coding is strongly desired
- Experience processing insurance claims
- Knowledge of MS Office, databases and EHR systems
- Outstanding communication skills
- Patience and discretion
- Organizational and multitasking skills
Apply by sending a PDF of the most current CV to: email@example.com